If we have made a mistake we will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Mistakes do happen but rest assured we will do our best from the first time you get in touch. If you have a problem please follow these simple steps.
Need some independent advice?
If you need free independent advice please contact Citizens Advice consumer service. Their service is free, independent and confidential. To ‘Know Your Rights‘ contact the Citizens Advice consumer service. The Citizens Advice consumer service can be consulted at any stage in the complaints process.
Citizens Advice consumer service contact details:
- Telephone: 0808 223 1133
- Web site: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy
- Online form: forms.adviceguide.org.uk/complaint_energy.aspx
- Address: Citizens Advice Consumer Service, Post Point 24, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston super Mare, North Somerset BS23 1UJ
- If you live in Scotland, go to energyadvice.scot or contact Advice Direct Scotland on 0808 196 8660
If you have a complaint it is important to get in touch as soon as possible. Please look at the contacts page for details on how to contact our Customer Service Team. Once we know what has happened, we’ll aim to put it right as soon as we can. We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as we are informed of the issue.
Step Two (If you’re still not happy)
If you’ve been in touch and you are not happy with our first response please let our Customer Service Team know who will refer your complaint over to our Complaints Team for further review and investigation. They will attempt to contact you regarding the problem to come to a suitable agreed resolution.
We aim to sort out your complaint straight away but, if this is not possible, we will try to resolve it with you as soon as possible. If we have caused the problem we will apologise and let you know why it happened and what we are going to do to resolve it.
Still not happy?
If, after 8 weeks, your complaint is still not resolved to your satisfaction, or if we have sent you a “deadlock” letter, you can contact the independent Energy Ombudsman to investigate. Their advice is free and independent to domestic and small business customers. Any decision is binding for the supplier.
Energy Ombudsman contact details:
- Web site: www.energyombudsman.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0330 440 1624 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday, 9am to 1pm)
- Address: Energy Ombudsman, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
Please contact us if you require a copy of our Complaints Procedure to be sent to you free of charge.