Home energy that gives back to the community
It’s easy to change to Home Energy
Changing energy supplier is a simple process – we aim to make it easy and as hassle-free as possible.
- Click on ‘Get a Quote’ to start the process.
- The change should be automatic and we will manage any problems that arise.
- Wait for 21 days for the changeover to be completed (this includes the statutory ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days).
- You’ll be notified of the exact day of changeover.
- We will then ask you to provide us with an up-to-date meter reading so we can start your billing accurately.
Saving money on your energy bill
Depending on your annual usage, you could save on average some £200 when you compare our rates with those of the big 6 suppliers (British Gas, Npower, EON, SSE, Scottish and Southern and EDF). But you also get the advantage of a simple to understand tariff, prices that can go down (rather than always upwards), and a UK based customer service desk. If our quotation system does not show a saving, let us know and we will come back to you.
Five reasons to join Home Energy
- Social responsibility is core to our thinking and central to our business plan. We want to help those around us and give something back to society.
- Become a stakeholder in the business when you register with Home Energy, then choose which of our charity partners you would like your stake allocated to – it’s as simple as that!
- Look after the environment – we are committed to providing green electricity (see FAQs), and will look at providing green gas when plentiful and regular supplies start becoming available.
- Our call centres are all based in the UK. Our customer services representatives will deal with your questions and issues quickly, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- We’ll make it simple for you to change to our energy supply. We’ll guide you every step of the way.